Already have a Username/Password for Scientia?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, WordPerfect, or (if applicable) PDF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Page 1 is formatted as shown in point 3, based on the proper template (here only shown for documents .doc).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The Copyright is of the Author, under the Creative Commons license Attribution + NoDerivatives + ShareAlike (by-nd-sa).
Attribution: anyone can copy and reproduce the content, as long as the source is cited: author, journal and publisher (Istituto Scientia).
NoDerivatives: the content must be copied as is. Comments and opinion can be added after (or before) the content, obvioysly, but the content itself can not be changed.
ShareAlike: a third party can copy the content at the same conditions.
Scientia accepts papers that have already been published, provided the copyright is still of the author.
Scientia accepts pre-prints that can be submitted to other journals.
Creative Commons BY ND SA
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
SCIENTIA International Identifiers: ISSN 2282-2119 . DOI prefix 10.12969 .
EAN 977-2282-211-00-9 . Handle (hdl) prefix 11167 .